Faculty of Economics and Business opens admission on Single Degree and Double Degree for International Undergraduate Program.
The International Undergraduate Program (IUP) is established to meet the demand of today’s international competition. All courses are delivered in English and the curriculum is in par with the top business school’s standart. The program consists of three major:
- International Business
- Economics and Finance
During the study, students can test their classroom theories and get innovative network trough internships, business case competitions, career fairs, and students groups. All IUP students will also experience to become parts of the global society through double degree or international exchange program.
Double Degree Program allows student to obtain two undergraduate degrees from Undip and partner institution. Since the curriculum in IUP FEB Undip is set to the international standart all credits obtained in Undip are transferrable to the partner institutions and universities worldwide.
Regular IUP Students is obliged to fulfill a 6-month student exchange with the partner institutions. Thus, both double degree and regular IUP graduates should have strong cross cultural competence and ability to adapt in new cultural environtment to match today’s competitive demand.
With a well-designed curriculum, facilities and resources, FEB Undip’s IUP gives the students knowledge and skills to succeed in a global business environtment.
- Indonesian High School Qualification
- A-level qualification, IB qualification, or equal with Indonesian High School qualification
- English language proficiency. This requirement is essential since all lectures will be taught entirely in English. Student’s English proficiency will be measured through Diponegoro English Test (DET) in the entrance examination
- Good academic capability, as indicated by score of Diponegoro Scholastic Test (DMST)
- Free online journal access local and international
- Free internet access
- Library with huge collection of resources
- Electronic library research
- English Language Support Center
- Computer Laboratory
- Student dormitories, sports and health center
- Coffee shop
- Merchandise shop
Saxion University, University of California Davis, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Universite de Nantes, University of Twente-Netherland, Nagoya University, Hiroshima University, Kangwon National University, The University of Queensland-Australia, University of Tasmania, University of South Australia, University of Wyoming, Universite de Poitiers, University of Ryukyus, Kagoshima University, Pukyong National University, National University of Singapore, The University of Adelaide, Griffith University, The University of Western Australia.
- Application Periods : 1 March – 21 April 2017
- English and Scholastic Test : 18 May 2017
- Group Discussion and Interview : 19 May 2017
- Result : 29 May 2017
- Registration : 30 May – 2 June 2017
Application process can be done through um.undip.ac.id (International Program)
Faculty of Economics and Business – Diponegoro University
Jalan Prof. Soedharto SH, Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia
Phone 62- 24 7648 6851 atau 62- 24 7648 6853
Fax: 62- 24 7648 6852