This is a kind reminder for International Relations Offices (IROs) who wishes to send their students to the University of the Philippines (UP) for Batch 3 of SHARE scholarships, to submit their students nominations/applications no later than 31 March 2017
Please take note of the nomination and application procedures for the University of the Philippines (UP):
(1) Nomination by home university
Nominations must be submitted
by the International Relations Officer (IRO) no later than 31 March 2017 to email@example.com.
• Nomination letter from the Home University
• Official Transcript of Records with GPA computation
• Accomplished UP Inbound Student Exchange Application Form (can be downloaded by clicking this link : Accomplished UP Inbound Student Exchange Application Form)
(2) Application information
After the nomination deadline, UP will send an email to the IRO
with the list of students who are qualified together with the application process at the respective UP Campus. Once the student completes the application forms, kindly send the scanned copy of the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org for checking.
(3) Submission of application documents
Once the forms are found in order, the documents must be sent by post (unless otherwise stated) to the following address no later than 30 April 2017.
Office of International Linkages
3rd floor, South Wing, Quezon Hall
University of the Philippines
Diliman, Quezon City, 1101 Philippines
Thank you for your kind attention and cooperation.